Cabana Life Charleston Cove Cabana Dress (Wearing a Size Small) | Espadrille Sneakers | Tortoise Sunglasses | NYX Natural Lipstick | Charleston’s Red & Navy Bubble – Cecil & Lou | Radio Flyer Wagon | Charleston’s Bow | Charleston’s Tortoise Sunglasses – Janie & Jack | Charleston’s Shoes |
Fall is officially HERE, and I’m ready for all of the fun activities that come with it! It’s been so hot here, but I’m off to get my first pumpkin spice latte as we speak!
We had such a fun weekend going to pick apples and walking on the trail! Now that Charleston is a little older, it has been so much fun introducing her to all of the fun Fall things! Everything is so new and I love seeing the excitement in her eyes!
Each season, I love to create a Bucket List for our family of fun things we want to do. I can’t wait to start checking things off our list!
I’m wearing Cabana Life’s Charleston Cove Cabana Dress for our outdoor activities. (I’m wearing the size small and I’m 5’9 and usually a size 4/6). If you’ve never of their company, it was founded by two women who wanted to create sun protection that makes you feel AND look your best. After their eyes were opened by the dreaded C-word (CANCER), they realized that their lightweight clothing wasn’t protecting them.
Most people think about sun protection during Summer months and at the beach, but it’s just as important to protect your skin during Game Days, apple picking or family trips to the pumpkin patch. All of Cabana Life’s clothing is made with UPF 50+, which is the highest fabric rating available (blocking 98% of UVA and UVB rays).
OUR FALL BUCKET LIST
- Apple Picking
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Go on a Fall picnic date
- Go on a Hayride
- Make pumpkin waffles
- Watch Football – Who’s your favorite team?! We’re rooting for the KU Jayhawks (we’re not a football school, but Game Day is still fun!) and Vanderbilt.
- Cook a new Fall recipe – Here are some new Fall dishes I want to try!
- Bake Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Jump in a Pile of Leaves
- Drink Hot Cocoa – I always get more of this hot cocoa every year!
- Make S’mores – Grab some chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows and roast sticks to make some S’mores by the fire!
- Decorate for Fall
- Burn Fall Candles – Here is my ALL time favorite Fall candle!
- Read Fall Books – Here are a few of our favorites – Also, she LOVES this Fall Sticker Book!
- Make Fondue
- Visit a Corn Maze
- Bake an Apple Pie
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Make pumpkin seeds – I LOVE roasting them in the oven! So yummy!
- Create a Leaf Craft – Here are lots of ideas for those of you who aren’t crafty like me!
- Pick Out a Halloween Costume
- Make Apple Cider (and Mulled Wine for the Adults!) – This recipe is one our favorites for mulled wine!
- Go to the Pumpkin Patch – We can’t wait to try Klaus Meyer Farms! (Any pumpkin patch that has an adorable map is already a win in my book!)
Can’t wait to hear all of the Fall activities you have planned for this season!