Make It Personal Holiday Gift Guide
There is truly nothing better than giving keepsake gifts that will be cherished for years to come! I’m kicking off my Holiday gift guide with personalized gifts for your loved ones! Hope you enjoy!
- Dog Bone – This darling personalized dog bone by calligrapher, Christy Britt Designs, could not be more precious! She also has darling Christmas ball ornaments and handmade porcelain crosses!
- Monogram Towels – These Weezie monogram hand towels are so incredibly soft and fluffy! They also have a bath robe that’s on my Christmas Wish List!
- Christmas Trees – I truly love everything Lauren Haskell Designs does! Her latest collection of Holiday decor does not disappoint! I love these little Christmas trees in both pink and blue! She’s also known for her fabulous ginger jars and pastel home furnishings! You’ll also have to check out this gift section, because I LOVE everything!
- Monogram Jewelry Pouch – These sweet jewelry pouches from Mark & Graham are TOO cute and I love all the colors! Use code CHEER for 20% off and free shipping!
- Motherhood Journal – “Collect Moments. Create Heirlooms.” – J. Sterling Paperie – I recently saw this journal from J. Sterling Paperie and wished I would have started one when I was pregnant with Charleston! They have a variety of journals – Motherhood, Me + You, and an Heirloom Recipe Journal.
- Silhouette Necklace – These custom silhouette necklaces from Le Papier Studio could not be more beautiful and the perfect gift for a mom! I love the dainty one, but you can get them in a variety of sizes! This is on my Christmas Wish List!
- Custom Crest – I adore everything Simply Jessica Marie does! Her custom crests and art prints are SO beautiful! She also has the most darling Holiday line! I also love her new 2020 desk calendar below! You can use code BROOKE10 for 10% off your purchase (This applies to all products, but excludes custom crests and personalized artwork!) .
- Personalized Handkerchief – I LOVE this idea for the moms in your life! They are 20% off and free shipping today with code CHEERS.
- Monogrammed Sheep Pajamas – Is there anything better with a sweet baby with a monogrammed tushy?! I think not! This sweet sheep print comes in both a boy and girl version! The Beaufort Bonnet Company has so many darling pajamas that can be monogrammed for Christmas! Here are a few of my favorites! (P.S. I usually size up in both pj’s for both Charleston and me.)
- Personalized Family Stickers – Y’all – Tricia Lowenfield Designs just makes my momma heart so happy! She has the most amazing heirloom pieces that your family will cherish forever!
- ‘Black Jack’ Artwork & Ethereal 10 Blue Painting – So nice I included her twice!! Jenn Thatcher is one of my favorite artists. I’ve followed along with her for quite some time and am always amazed with each new piece I see! In addition to her gorgeous pastel pieces, I’ve fallen in love with her Black Jack Series. I included on this Gift Guide because it would be an amazing family art piece to add to your home. Each circle represents a family member and intertwines with one another as symbolic of the family bond. It’s the perfect gift for newlywed or engaged couples, growing families, or for Father’s Day.
- Custom Cups – How FUN are these custom cups?! I think they would be such a cute idea for family gatherings and the holidays. Sweet Caroline Designs has a plethora of DARLING stationary, Holiday cards and wrappings, and my latest favorite are these fun stir sticks!
- Name Wooden Puzzle – I think this is the sweetest gift for the little one in your life! You can change the color options for boys and girls!
- Jewelry Dish – I think this dress ring dish is so darling! The Painted Press makes a wide variety of jewelry dishes. It looks ceramic, but is actually not, so it won’t shatter if dropped.
Find all my Holiday Gift Guides on this page!