Top 10 Holy Grail Beauty Products
I’ve rounded up my favorite beauty products for you guys that I keep buying over and over again! They range in price from $2 up to $150! Just because it’s cheap, doesn’t mean it’s not amazing! Click each item in pink below to shop the product! I’ve also linked everything at the end of this post!
10) Butter Bronzer – This bronzer is so pretty and at only $13, won’t break your budget. I also use this powder brush to apply the bronzer and it’s only $2 (Thanks to my friend Shelby Ditchfor sharing this little brush!)
9) Instant Age Rewind Eraser FoundationandSmashbox Photo Finish Primer Combo– This drug store foundation rivals all of the expensive brands I’ve tried. I use this for my every day makeup routine. I also love the Dark Circles Treatment. I go lighter in the under eye product to help brighten my eyes. What’s amazing is that both of these products are under $8! If you are attending an all day event such as a wedding or having a night out on the town and you are wanting a full coverage foundation, I would highly recommend the Double Wear Foundation. I also love this foundation, but it’s too heavy for me for an every day look. The Smashbox Photo Finish Primer completely changes the look of my foundation! It reduces my fine lines and pores and helps my foundation go on smoother! Sephora has a very generous return policy, so if you don’t love it, you can easily return!
8) Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – This stuff is AMAZING! The only reason I’ve ranked this lower on the list is because of the price. It’s definitely a splurge for me for a hair item, so I only use it on special occasions instead of an every day product. It adds texture and gives you so much volume! I use thisBatiste sprayfor every day volume and to get rid of grease. It is tinted blonde, so I love it to help hide my roots!
7) At Home Manicures – I’ve tried to stop going to the nail salon so much, and this combo literally makes my nails last a good 5-7 days, which never had happened for me when I used regular nail polish! (Thank you to Katey McFarlan for introducing me to this winning combo!)
Step 1 – Nail Protein Base Coat – This product has transformed my breaking nails from gel nails. You can skip this step if you nails are in great shape!
Step 2 – Gel Base Coat – This step is essential. You do not need any sort of lamp to use. This is what binds the polish to your nails.
Step 3 – Nail Polish Color of your Choosing- Here are some of my favorite colors:
Step 4 – Top Coat– This item is essential. It makes your nails dry super fast and look shiny. I sometimes add another coat of this later in the week to extend my manicure.
6) Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment – Literally the best acne spot treatment I’ve ever tried. I dab this on at night when I notice a blemish coming on, and it’s either gone or so much better in the morning!
4) Tigi Root Boost – I add this foam mist to my hair every time I wish it. I separate it into pieces and spray along the root line. It gives you so much volume and texture without making your hair feel sticky! I also like to add in the Tigi Bodifiying Spray for some extra volume!
3) Lash Boost – My lashes and eyebrows have never looked better from using this product! I have a whole blog post here you can read about Lash Boost and see my results! It’s pretty amazing! My friend Lauren Allison sells Lash Boost. Her contact information is the following: email@example.com and 913-488-0182. You can also visit her R&F website here.
2)LANSINOH – I discovered this product long before I was ever pregnant! It is a nipple cream, but I use it for an entirely different purpose. It is the BEST lip treatment I’ve ever used. If you suffer from dry and cracking lips (especially during the winter and allergy season), you need to try this! It sounds gross, but I promise it’s amazing!
1)L’OREAL PARIS Voluminous Primer Mascara – CAN’T GO WITHOUT THIS! I’ve bought it OVER and OVER again, and I still like it better than so many of the high priced primers! You use this product before you apply your mascara. I notice such a difference in the length and fullness of my eyelashes when I use this! It will honestly be the BEST $5 you will spend on yourself! (Tip: Walmart has free 2 day shipping on purchases over $35.)
BONUS: Brow Tint– Since I wrote this post, I recently discovered ONE more item that is going to be an essential for me! I had been going to get my brows tinted because they are so fair, you literally cannot see them when I don’t have on make-up. I tried this At Home Tinting Kit and it worked WONDERS! I used the color Light Brown, but they also have a Medium Brownversion. I will never pay the price to have my brows tinted again! Let me know if you have questions and I can do a whole blog post about it!
SHOP THE POST
Please reach out to me if you have any questions! I love hearing from you!