Father’s Day Gifts
With Father’s Day just around the corner, I’ve rounded up some gift ideas! Andrew hates receiving clothing (typical male), so I’ve found some different ideas for your Dad’s to enjoy!
- Nest Camera – We have a Nest camera on our front porch, and it’s been the greatest thing ever! I love to see when packages arrive and who is at the door! (We also see when the post man throws our packages at our front porch – CRINGE!) Andrew had so much fun installing all of these in our house. It’s the perfect gift for the “techy” Dad!
- Whiskey Stones & Decanter – These whiskey stones and decanter are such a fun gift for Dad’s or even an anniversary! A beautiful decanter is necessary for any bar, so this one’s secretly for both you and him!
- Pizza Stone – We love using a pizza stone out on the grill and inside. They make the crust toasted to perfection.
- Cornhole Games – These are perfect for your Summer backyard BBQ’s and tailgate season in the Fall. It’s a fun game for the whole family.
- Weed Puller – This sounds boring, but it’s literally the greatest weed puller ever!
- Yeti – I think we have every Yeti product out there because they really are so good! This cooler would be such a fun gift for the Summer and tailgate season. I also drink my coffee out of this Yeti every day.
- Small Garage Vacuum – Another one that sounds boring, but is WONDERFUL when your husband cleans your car! Once we had Charleston, I swear my car is full of food and random things 90% of the time.
SHOP THE POST