White Dresser | Baby Bjorn Bouncer | Ice Cream Teether | Baby Breeza Formula Maker | Jellycat Bunny | Little Seeds White Crib | Little Me Floral Sleeper | Corolle Doll | Shelving Cube Organizer | Fisher Price Swing | Moses Basket | DockATot | Hatch Baby Changer and Scale | Sophie the Giraffe Teether | Ubbi Diaper Pail |
Baby Registry with Walmart
One of my most frequently asked questions is my favorite baby products! I’ve finally put together a comprehensive list of items you will need and love! I remember being pregnant and excited to start my registry, but I was honestly so overwhelmed! There are SO MANY CHOICES! I really hope this post will help you narrow down some of the items you truly need! I also shared a few TMI items, but you will thank me later! 🙂
Newborn Photos by Lindsey Brooks Photography
Where to Register
The first thing I did was go back to my registry and update for all the items we loved and items we ended up not really using/loving. You can register for ALL of the items I’ve linked below at Walmart.com and manage your registry from their app on your phone.
I wish I would have known about their registry when I was pregnant because it’s so nice to have everything in one place. You also receive a free welcome box full of popular baby items when you sign up. It’s also convenient for your gift givers to be able to go into the store to pick out items or have it ship free with a purchase over $35.
You can click here to start your baby registry at Walmart.
What to Register For
- Baby Brezza Formula Maker – This is the greatest baby product ever invented! Basically, it’s a Baby Keurig to make formula. If you end up needing to supplement with formula or are done breastfeeding, I would HIGHLY recommend investing in this product. It’s pricey, but worth every penny! In the middle of the night, it’s amazing to have something super quick for your screaming baby. At the press of a button, it makes the selected ounce bottle at the perfect temperature!
- Baby Brezza Sterilizer and Dryer – Another top baby product that is 100% worth the price tag! This is a bottle sterilizer and dryer and also works for all of your breast pump parts. It’s amazing! Instead of boiling water to sterilize bottles and parts, you simply press the button and 45 minutes later everything is sterilized and dry. Life changing!
- Boppy – The Boppy is so good that we ended up buying a second one to have one in the living room and one in our bedroom or nursery. They are perfect for nursing and feeding baby and then it can also be used later for tummy time or help baby sit up. They make lots of cute covers for them too!
- Britax Car Seat and Stroller – We used this Britax car set and stroller when Charleston was born. It’s one of the safest on the market, and I loved how you can take out the car seat and attach it to the stroller. It’s so convenient when baby is sleeping. Infant car seats only last about a year, so we purchased this larger Britax Advocate Clicktight Car Seat when Charleston turned one.
- Dr. Dan’s Baby Bottles – I would highly recommend these Dr. Dan’s Baby Bottles. They have technology to help reduce spit-up, burping and gas. It made such a difference when we started using these!
- Sound Machine – Purchase an adult sound machine! The white noise on this one is perfect. I prefer the adult ones because the baby ones usually turn off after 30 min or an hour. You want something for all night.
- White Onesies – You can never have too many onesies! Charleston lived in onesies and sleepers for the first few months.
- Pampers Swaddlers – One thing you will DEFINITELY need are diapers! The average newborn goes through 10-12 diapers a day, so that is A LOT of diapers! Charleston was only 5 lb when she was born, so we used the newborn size for awhile. I’ve heard other momma’s say that they started with size 1. The good thing is that you can always return any diapers and exchange for a different size if the package is unopened! We also use the Pampers Wipes.
- Sophie the Giraffe – I don’t know what it is about this teether, but I swear all babies love it!
- Baby Shusher – This thing is magic! We always brought it along when we were on the go, and it really helped soothe Charleston.
- Baby Swing – My original recommendation was the Rock n Play, but that product was recently recalled, so this swing is definitely what we will be purchasing if Baby No. 2 comes along! Charleston didn’t love the 4mom Mamaroo, so we already sold it.
- Nanit Baby Monitor – We love our baby monitor! You can watch from anywhere on your phone and register multiple devices. This one comes with monitoring for a year, which you will definitely want. We also purchased this portable stand that we take when we are traveling.
- Crib and Dresser – I saw this white spindle crib and white 6 drawer dresser when I was browsing their registry section! They look designer, but at a fraction of the price!
I’ve linked all my Baby Registry Must-Haves below and a comment under each photo as to why we love them! I also included a few items I will definitely purchase if Baby No. 2 comes along!
SHOP THE POST
A big thank you to Walmart.com and rewardStyle for sponsoring this collaborative post! I truly hope this post helps when you are registering!