Spring is coming and there are SO many cute new arrivals at The Little Lane Shop! I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite items for all of your occasions this Spring!
Here are some of the top items I’m looking to fill Charleston’s wardrobe with:
(1) A classic outfit for any dressy occasion – The Proper Peony Bubble
(2) White Elephantito Shoes – I tend to always choose white because they will go with everything!
(3) Bunny Pajamas – I love these vintage bunnies because they aren’t specifically Easter and will go through Summer well!
(4) Sal & Pimenta Dotted Swimsuit – I ADORE this suit from Sal & Pimenta! (We size up 2 sizes.)
(5) A Summer Sunsuit – Grab one of these while your babe is still little! Little English Daisy Bow Back Sunsuit
(6) Pink Chus – I love these because they are great for school and play and also look darling!
The The Little Lane Shop offers personalized shopping for your little one. They can help you create a Spring & Summer wardrobe for you! Contact them at (229) 392-0649. They offer $3 shipping or free shipping on orders over $75!
They can also help put together an Easter basket for you! They carry the sweetest baskets & bows from The Bow Next Door!
SHOP THE POST
Pink & White King Moonstitch Wee Ones Bow – Hands down the best bows! Their no slip clip is a game changer! We wear all sizes of Wee Ones depending on the occasion.
Little English Daisy Bow Back Sunsuit – We’ve found Little English items to run true to size!
The Beaufort Bonnet Company Belle Meade Bow Wendy Onesie – Pima cotton clothing items are the SOFTEST and sweetest! I recommend washing and then laying flat to dry. If you do plan on drying, I’d recommend sizing up!
Sal & Pimenta Dotted Swimsuit – We ADORE Sal & Pimenta swimsuits, but they run small. Charleston is in a 2T and I will size up to a 4T for her in their suits. Their clothing items tend to run more true to size.
Jellycat Bunny Rattle – The sweetest Easter basket gift for your little one!
Bunny Pajamas – Perfect for Easter! It’s hard to find bunny pajamas in a short set for those of you who live in warmer temperatures!
Furry Wind Up Bunny – Charlie has one of these and is OBSESSED with it! Perfect Easter basket filler for $3!
White Ruffle Socks – How precious are these socks?!