From newborn to toddler, we have depended on Walmart to find so many of our baby and nursery favorites! I’ve teamed up with Walmart on the blog today to share our top recommendations for your little one!
Walmart has an amazing selection of baby and toddler products, all available online or for order pick-up. Most products are free 2-day shipping on orders over $35. I always order our diapers, pull-ups and veggie pouches online and have them sent directly to our door. It’s truly SO convenient!
In addition to baby products, Walmart has so many sweet nursery decor items! I love the Little Star Organics line. Everything is SO soft! I’ve also found some darling cribs and changing tables online!
Now that Charleston is potty trained, we’ve been using pull-ups just during naps and at bedtime! She LOVES these cute Paw Patrol dogs!
We LOVE Charleston’s sweet bookshelf from Walmart and cannot wait to fill it with SO many books!
I wanted to share some of favorite baby items with you guys and why we loved them!
- Baby Brezza Formula Maker – This is the greatest baby product ever invented! Basically, it’s a Baby Keurig to make formula. If you end up needing to supplement with formula or are done breastfeeding, I would HIGHLY recommend investing in this product. It’s pricey, but worth every penny! In the middle of the night, it’s amazing to have something super quick for your screaming baby. At the press of a button, it makes the selected ounce bottle at the perfect temperature!
- Baby Brezza Sterilizer and Dryer – Another top baby product that is 100% worth the price tag! This is a bottle sterilizer and dryer and also works for all of your breast pump parts. It’s amazing! Instead of boiling water to sterilize bottles and parts, you simply press the button and 45 minutes later everything is sterilized and dry. Life changing!
- Boppy – The Boppy is so good that we ended up buying a second one to have one in the living room and one in our bedroom or nursery. They are perfect for nursing and feeding baby and then it can also be used later for tummy time or help baby sit up. They make lots of cute covers for them too!
- Britax Car Seat and Stroller – We used this Britax car set and stroller when Charleston was born. It’s one of the safest on the market, and I loved how you can take out the car seat and attach it to the stroller. It’s so convenient when baby is sleeping. Infant car seats only last about a year, so we purchased this larger Britax Advocate Clicktight Car Seat when Charleston turned one.
- Dr. Dan’s Baby Bottles – I would highly recommend these Dr. Dan’s Baby Bottles. They have technology to help reduce spit-up, burping and gas. It made such a difference when we started using these!
- Pampers Swaddlers – One thing you will DEFINITELY need are diapers! The average newborn goes through 10-12 diapers a day, so that is A LOT of diapers! Charleston was only 5 lb when she was born, so we used the newborn size for awhile. I’ve heard other momma’s say that they started with size 1. The good thing is that you can always return any diapers and exchange for a different size if the package is unopened! We also use the Pampers Wipes.
A big thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this collaborative post! I have accepted monetary compensation in exchange for my endorsement of Walmart. All opinions are my own.