Black Lanterns | Green Pumpkins | Cream Pumpkins | Colored Pumpkins | Luminara Candles |
5 Easy (& Affordable) Ways to Update your Home for Fall with Walmart
As the leaves are changing and the temperatures are cooling, I get so excited to update my home for all things Fall! I love to add cozy blankets and pillows and decorate with lanterns, mums and of course pumpkins! Today I’m sharing 5 easy updates to make your home feel like Fall!
When I started my Fall decor search, I knew I wanted to add some lanterns and pumpkins to create a fun tablescape. I’ve linked all the items I found at Walmart.com in this post! The other pumpkin and gourd fillers are items I found in store at Walmart in the holiday section when you walk in.
I’m constantly amazed by their selection, prices and ease of 2 day shipping on items over $35. I loved how these black lanterns, Luminara candles, and pumpkins added the perfect touch of cozy and warmth to our home.
- Bring in the coziness! I love to add some pillows and throws with chunky knits for the Fall and Winter months! There are so many great options that are very affordable!
- Welcome visitors to your home with a Fall wreath, lanterns, pumpkins, and mums!
- Grab some new coffee flavors and mugs for cool mornings on the porch! We recently upgraded to this coffee maker and are in LOVE! It’s so much fun to be able to make a cappuccino in the mornings!
- Fall gets me excited for baking and staying at home! I wanted to update our baking supplies for making cookies and treats.
- Get ready for entertaining and the holidays! I wanted some fun new silverware and barware. We love to serve Moscow Mules, and I thought this entertaining set was so fun. I also love these gold trays!
SHOP FALL DECOR
A big thank you to Walmart.com and rewardStyle for sponsoring this collaborative post!