Christmas Gifts for Her
- Goop Set of Blue Pots & Pans – Kitchen items that are drool-worthy! I’m honestly not much of a cook, but I think I could be with this cute set! They also come in the prettiest pink!
- Happiness Bowl – This bowl is so gorgeous and adds a wonderful touch of blue to any space!
- Amanda Lindroth Pitcher – A perfect gift for the gal who loves to entertain!
- Patricia Green Blue Gingham Slippers – In my personalization post, I shared that the Weezie robe was on my Wish List! I think these would be SO cute with it!
- Julie Vos Gardenia Hoops – I have so many Julie Vos pieces and these new hoops are on my Wish List! They will go with everything all year round!
- Caitlin Wilson Designs Clock – I love little pieces that add a touch of whimsy and fun to a space! The touch of blue is perfect!
- Jenn Thatcher Art Acrylic Block – Jenn Thatcher is one of my FAVORITE Artists! I shared this Black Jack piece in my last gift guide that are going to be available to order starting next week! This acrylic piece is normally $295, but Jenn is giving my followers an AMAZING discount! You can use code BROOKE to purchase for $100 and free shipping! I will show mine on Instagram stories! It’s absolutely stunning!!!
- Simply Jessica Marie Ginger Jar Calendar – I adore everything Simply Jessica Marie does! This ginger jar calendar is too cute! You can use code BROOKE10 for 10% off your purchase (excludes custom crests/artwork)!
- Gal Meets Glam Coat – Ruffles and pink – OH MY! This gorgeous coat is such a stunner and definitely on my Wish List! Here are a few of my favorites! I’ve included some Amazon ones too!
- Lauren Haskell Designs Pink Gingham Flower Vase – How CUTE is this?! It would be so darling in bedroom, kitchen, living room or office (really anywhere)!! I also adore all of her ginger jars!
- McGee & Co. Hobnail Planter Pots – These are my favorite pots! I have the smaller on in my kitchen with a topiary from NY Topiary inside!
- Birdies Slippers – Shoes that are secretly slippers – count me IN! I love these and the pom pom is so cute!
- Bow Gloves – At a price of $9.99, lots of people on my list will be receiving these cute gloves (including me)! They come in lots of colors!
- Lauren Haskell Designs Jewelry Box – I think this would make such a wonderful gift for your mom or mother-in-law. It’s so beautiful and would be perfect in any bedroom or bathroom!
- Rattan Tray – A gorgeous tray that can be used for so many parts of your home!
- Pink Gingham Coin Purse – This would also make a great stocking stuffer! Pink and gingham – need I say more!!
- Pearl Earrings – The cutest pearl hoops for under $10! Another great stocking stuffer!
- Scalloped Gold Frame – These frames are so beautiful and have been on my Wish List for some time! I would love to set this beauty on my bedside table!
SHOP GIFTS FOR HER
Check out all of The Broke Brooke Gift Guides Here!