When do you put up your Holiday decor?! This year, November 1st rolled around, and I was SO excited for all things Christmas and Holiday! I spent the weekend decorating our house and purchasing some easy items to give our home an update for the season!
I’m so excited for family and friends to come over and celebrate! Here are a few things I added to our decor this year from Walmart:
- Pillows – I love a festive pillow and this “Be Merry” one is too cute!!! I also add in some chunky knit ones for Winter!
- Flocked Christmas Tree – You guys, this is honestly an AMAZING flocked Christmas tree and the price is equally as great! I actually purchased this one last year and was so happy with the quality of the Holiday Time products!
- Flocked Wreaths & Garland – I ordered these sweet little flocked wreaths for Charleston’s playroom! I’m going to add some ribbon and put them on the back of her chiavari chairs!
- Bench – This bench is so darling and everyone always seems to need extra seating during the Holidays! We have one at the end of our bed, but it’s so easy to move to the living room when guest come over.
- Entertaining – Holidays = lots of entertaining! We love serving moscow mules and this set is such an a great price! I also adore this marble board that would make such a great hostess gift too!
I found all of these items from Walmart, and I could not be more excited about their selection, prices and ease of shipping! I love being able to have 2-day free shipping on orders over $35 or easily grab when I go for my grocery pick-up!
SHOP THE POST
A big thank you to Walmart.com and rewardStyle for sponsoring this collaborative post!